You will need: Resene testpots in Resene Kaitoke Green, Resene Spring Rain and Resene Snow Drift, table linen, fine brush, forks, cardboard straws, apples and roller tray.
1. Using Resene Kaitoke Green and the fine brush, paint stems for the trees on the linen.
2. Dip a quarter of the fork into Resene Kaitoke Green, and drag onto the linen, creating the fronds.
1. Dip the straw into Resene Snow Drift, and create random dots on the linen.
2. If the tip of the straw starts to get gluggy, just blow into the straw onto a sheet of paper or dropcloth to get rid of excess paint.
1. Cut off three sides of the apple, to create a stamp at the bottom plus handles for you to use when stamping.
2. Pour Resene Spring Rain into the roller tray, and lightly dip the apple into the paint. Wipe off excess on the tray and spare piece of cloth or paper.
3. To create the pattern, press the apple onto the linen and lift.
See more great DIY ideas at www.habitatbyresene.com/tips