Like and Subscribe for more videos!
Source Code: http://sdrv.ms/1cuElWK
Slide deck: http://sdrv.ms/1cuEpFR
First video in a new series on what I consider to be enterprise MVVM development for WPF. We will begin covering practical application development scenarios that you will encounter in the real-world, and focus on building high quality, low maintenance, enterprise solutions.
Part 1 (this video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lool8Ut58Xw&hd=1
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpVNMmefvDo&hd=1
- I apologize for the low audio, the new microphone (Blue Yeti) picks up pretty much all background noise, and my desktop PC is very loud. I will be looking into ways to resolve this, and if anyone has recommendations please let me know.
- When I originally created the projects I had Visual Studio set to .NET 4. If you are using Visual Studio 2012 or 2013, make sure you set your projects to target .NET 4.5 or .NET 4.5.1.
- There are two parts where the audio may seem like it was edited, and this was true. Sometimes noise from other people makes it into a video and I do my best to edit it out without ruining the video content.
- The downloadable source code will be much cleaner than what was demonstrated in the video. I will be focusing more on the approaches in my videos, and cleanup can always come later.
- The downloadable source code will also contain many more unit tests, including some unit tests for the view models that we were not able to do in the screencast originally.
Thank you everyone for all your support! I have been listening to the questions and feedback in the comments, and paying attention so that I will be focusing my attention on the questions and topics you guys are asking for.