customize bootstrap css and change background style of table elements like table header,table columns and give alternate colors to each table rows - a tutorial for beginners by Learning Simplified.
This video is dedicated to Late Shri Ashit Das, an important member of Learning Simplified. His sudden demise shook us and left us unspoken. He was a Deputy Magistrate (Retd.) at Indian Employment Exchange Head Office (Kolkata), a regular member of Consumer forum and first of all, a good man with natural talent. Let his immortal soul rest in peace.
In this tutorial, we have discussed a lot more things covering features of everything which is required to customize stuffs. Often we are encountered with the following questions:
1) How to make changes in main Bootstrap css?
2) Shall we make the changes in main bootstrap.min.css file or
should we create something separately?
3) Should we stick to bootstrap cdn?
4) By which method, we will locate the exact class names those
are actually making the differences?
5) How to implement these changes to default values of
6) What if I want to use css nth-child selectors to vary alternative
styling properties inside a bootstrap table?
7) Why am I using a class name or an ID name each time when I am modifying a Bootstrap class name? What is the purpose of it?
All these questions are briefly answered into this short, 13 minutes tutorial video.
All you need is to practice a lot to master this and try to implement things of your own.
Another important issue, coding requirement changes from project to project. It is depending on project criteria, so, try to modify yourself accordingly.
In the next tutorial, we are going to know how to create a full-width background image for a specific container. After this, we will continue our venture in Bootstrap elements.
Bootstrap download link:
Watch out our facebook profile to be notified for future announcements:
Keep watching our channel for more video tutorials:
Watch us at twitter:
Thanks in advance for watching us. If you liked our tutorial, then do not hesitate to hit the Red SUBSCRIBE Button. COMMENT, LIKE, SHARE. Enjoy Learning!