0) Yes, rule "zero", as that's how it's treated by everyone. That fact is the reason I made this video, to prove a point: When the foundation of your theory, no matter how repeatable and measurable it may be in the lab, is simply a placeholder for "I don't know", then perhaps you should consider the larger picture: You're probably wrong somewhere... and considering it's at the start of the line, it's probably something big.
1) The purpose of this video is not to attack or defend any religion, nor any scientific theory. It is to attack people who treat speculation as fact, willfully ignore reality, claim false knowledge, and use it as a tool to forge society. It is to make a point about existence, remind people what the scientific process really is, as well as promote debate about intelligent design as an equally viable, and also (by its nature) equally absurd theory.
2) The "God" tile is used for its universal recognizability to keep things simple. It represents "A" or "The" creator or driving force behind "intelligent design". It does not represent any one religion, or religion at all for that matter. It represents an intelligent designer, be it biological, physical yet non-biological, spiritual, extra/multi-dimensional, etc. For all intents and purposes, I am treating it as a "natural" part of "nature". Of course, in one of the combinations, it represents a fictional human manifestation.
3) The "Nothing (?)" tile does not literally represent "nothing". It is more of a kick in the nuts. Once again, it is to keep things simple. It represents whatever it is you want to put there, provided you explain it scientifically / rationally / philosophically, including its origins. This tile does not mean I subscribe to the literal physical existence of "nothing". It is, however, the foundation of your theory... so make it good.
4) The "arrow" tiles represent all transitional / creational processes, for the sake of simplicity. These need to be briefly explained along with the main tiles.
5) The "galaxy" tile represents the creation and / or expansion of matter and / or the universe, or more simply, existence itself. Whichever you choose. It is simply a starting point from "nothing".
6) The "bacterial" tile represents the the beginnings of life, from "primordial soup" right up to single cell, and primitive multicellular life... or whatever processes you feel should go there, if any.
7) The "human evolutionary" tile represents complex multicellular evolution as a whole, not just mankind. It may also represent simply "man" without evolution if you subscribe to that, in which case you can dismiss the previous tile, or just consider them purely parallel, or a combination of both.
8) I can think of several more plausible combinations for these tiles, yet for the sake of simplicity (and the fact that they already rely on logic used in one of the existing combinations) I left them out. My goal is to promote debate, not lose people in details.
9) While my channel is largely political, this video is not intended to be. I will not be making a single political point in regards to this, unless it is a purely factual party association. That will only happen over the course of debate, and only in direct response to a comment. I will not be injecting politics into this debate myself.
10) NOBODY will be censored. NOBODY will be blocked. Say what you wish. Be as vicious as you want. You will not be blocked, unless your attacks leave the boundaries of this video and end up on my main channel. I like to keep things neat and tidy there. If you want to debate my videos, do it on my videos. My channel is for random / miscellaneous comments.