Is Target's new menswear brand, Goodfellow & Co., any good? And is it a good choice for shorter, smaller men? I went to Target to try on some of clothes from their brand new in house line, and I have mixed feelings about it...
CHECK OUT GOODFELLOW & CO. → http://rstyle.me/n/crwv3yn4v6
Compared to their other in house stuff (and the other brands they carry), it’s much more fitted and stylish. Target says this new brand is focused on quality and fit, but given the prices, I’d say they’re more focused on fit than quality.
It seems like they want to start competing with J. Crew Factory, Gap, H&M, Uniqlo and the like. The prices are very competitive, and at first glance, the clothes look very on trend. Nice colors, slim silhouettes, plenty of wardrobe staples to choose from.
And the prices…they’re extremely low. So low, in fact, that you have to question whether this stuff is any good. And of course, my question about a new brand is always: is it good for shorter men? The short answer, pun intended, is not really.
I tried on a few tops and bottoms, and I think Goodfellow is kind of like H&M - decent for super affordable pants, but not as great for shirts. They don’t make pants with inseams shorter than 30”, and they didn’t have any XS sizes.
SHOP THE VIDEO
▪ Goodfellow & Co. → http://rstyle.me/n/crwv3yn4v6
▪ Polo shirt → http://rstyle.me/~a4LHv (similar)
▪ Canon T6i → http://geni.us/4kSX
▪ Laptop → http://fave.co/2hgKaDF
▪ Laptop stand → http://fave.co/2vQwBj3
▪ Lens #1 (50mm) → http://geni.us/OiE9
▪ Lens #2 (10-18mm) → http://geni.us/qgGQckE
▪ Lens #3 (24mm) → http://geni.us/x61A
▪ Lav mic → http://geni.us/ZBlvGh
▪ Desk mic → http://geni.us/wCdS7t2
YOUTUBE MUSIC → https://goo.gl/UhwtMb
▪ Free E-Books → http://mdst.mn/guide-pack
▪ Premium Guide → http://mdst.mn/tmmsg
▪ Podcast → http://fave.co/2vej94M
▪ Instagram → https://www.instagram.com/modestmanstyle/
▪ Twitter → https://twitter.com/modestmanstyle
▪ Facebook → https://www.facebook.com/modestmanblog/
▪ Private Group → https://www.facebook.com/groups/modestmen
Contains affiliate links // Stay stylish!