Fix Any Windows Update Error on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
Fix Your device is at risk because it's out of date and missing important security quality updates
Common Windows Update error codes:
If you having problems with Windows Update errors or other Windows Update issues like any of these error codes: 0x80073712, 0x800705B4, 0x80004005, 0x8024402F, 0x80070002, 0x80070643, 0x80070003, 0x8024200B, 0x80070422, 0x80070020.
The steps provided in this video should fix any errors that come up during the Windows Update process.
Remember to backup and data before trying to fix any windows problem.
1. Run Windows Update Troubleshooter
2. Make sure Windows Update Service is running.
3. Manually Download the most recent Servicing Stack Update (SSU)
Servicing stack update for Windows 10 Version 1607 and Windows Server 2016: August 8, 2017
Servicing stack update for Windows 10 Version 1709: January 3, 2018
Servicing stack update for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1: September 20, 2016
Windows 10 and Windows Server update history
4. Download the most recent KB Manually from Microsoft Update Catalog https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Home.aspx
5. Fix Windows File Corruption by running the command below in command prompt.
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
6. Run sfc /scannow command prompt and then test Windows Update once again.
7. Perform an in-place upgrade
8. Perform a clean install of Windows 10
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 you can check out this list by Microsoft
Make sure you backup all of your data from that computer beofre you do a clean installation because this will remove all files from the computer.
Its also a good idea to unplug all external peripherals except for the Mouse, Keyboard, and LAN cable from the computer before starting a clean install on the computer.
If you need more help please join my forum